There's so much information to remember when it comes to kids! This section is designed to make your job as parents much easier. Included are specifics about uniforms, bus transportation and tuition. Also, a copy of the Student/Parent Handbook is posted for your review, which contains everything from Maryvale's GPA calculation chart to technology usage guidelines. We hope you find this important information both handy and useful.
- FACTS Tuition Payment Program
- Dennis Uniform Purchases
- Bus Transportation
- Dewars Tuition Refund Plan
Maryvale partners with FACTS Management Company to help manage the school's tuition payment program. All tuition payments to Maryvale are required to be paid through FACTS. Every family must complete the enrollment process in order to select a payment plan for the 2019-2020 school year.
You will be directed to the FACTS website, where you will select a payment plan and method of payment that works best for you. Please be sure to have available your unique identifying code that was included in the recent letter from FACTS.
Please note the following advantages in using the FACTS system for tuition payment handling:
- Convenient online payment plan sign-up
- Maintain your demographic and financial account information online
- Receive email payment reminders before your payment is due
- Increased affordability
- Online tuition payments
- Multiple payment options
- Web-based interface for account viewing
Tuition and fees may be paid through the following:
- in one payment (due July 15, 2019);
- two payments (first is due July 15, 2019 and the second is due Dec. 16, 2019) or
- in monthly payments (first is due July 15, 2019; tuition must be paid in full by Feb. 29, 2020).
If you have a question about FACTS, please contact Susan Ferrer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-308-8517.
Maryvale, in affiliation with Kangaroo Coach, offers bus service for an additional fee to our families. Kangaroo Coach provides bus transportation to the Howard County/Catonsville areas, Harford County and a route in the Hunt Valley/PA areas. We also provide a carpool list, sorted by zip code, so that our families can coordinate carpools.