College counseling begins the first day of freshman year. Our highly skilled counseling staff works with each student and her family from the start, helping her to map out the road to college.
Maryvale students have access to an unmatched college counseling experience through the following:
- Ongoing support from the college counseling team;
- In-class ACT/SAT/PSAT preparation and testing practice beginning in the ninth grade;
- Campus meetings/sessions with representatives from more than 100 colleges and universities throughout the fall;
- Guidance and assistance for students being recruited for college athletics;
- Preparation of business card creation for students;
- Résumé development;
- A network of successful alumnae who can assist Maryvale students with college advice/acceptance
Given the robust college counseling experience, it’s no surprise that 100 percent of Maryvale graduates attend a college or university.
Contact the Director
Director of College Counseling
For College Reps:
We look forward to welcoming you on campus to meet with our bright, motivated students. Please sign up through Hobson's Counselor Community to schedule your visit to Maryvale!
If you have problems signing up or cannot find a convenient time on the schedule, please contact Director of College Counseling Monica Graham at email@example.com or Julie Lanahan in the Reception Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Maryvale Students:
Dozens of college reps visit Maryvale every week. View the master schedule in Naviance under "Colleges" to help coordinate your meetings.
Questions? Contact Mrs. Graham or Mrs. Weijer.