Lions' Charge 5k & 1-Mile Dash
Saturday, May 4 from 7 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. during Alumnae Weekend
Maryvale Campus (11300 Falls Road, Lutherville, MD 21093)
Schedule of Events
7 a.m. Registration Opens
8 a.m. Falls Road Entrance Closes*
8:15 a.m. Warm-Up
8:30 a.m. Lions' Charge 5K Begins
8:45 a.m. 1-Mile Dash Begins
9:45 a.m. Awards
*Please note that the Falls Road entrance to Maryvale will close at 8 a.m. on race day in order to secure the course. Please plan on arriving before 8 a.m. for parking and packet pick-up.
- $30 through May 2, $35 thereafter
- $25 for Maryvale Alumnae
- $20 for Maryvale Faculty and Staff
- $5 for Children ages 8 and under
- Free for Maryvale Students (ages 9-18)
- $25 for "Virtual Runner" Registration (for those who cannot join us but want to support the race)
*Please note that there are no refunds or transfers of registration fees permitted for this event.
April 26 - All mailed entries must be postmarked by this date.
May 2 - Online registration closes; after this date, you may register on the morning of the event at Maryvale.
THE EVENT WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE! In the event of a thunder and lightning storm, the decision to delay or cancel the event will be made at the start of the race.
- Refreshments for runners
- Water on course
- Giveaways to all participants
Race Day: Beginning at 7 a.m. at Maryvale
The course runs through Maryvale’s beautiful 100-plus acre campus located off Falls Road in Greenspring Valley.
- Top three females and males overall
- Top alumna
- Top Maryvale student
- Top faculty/staff
- Please no roller blades, skates, bikes, dogs, or pets allowed on the race course.
- Baby joggers and strollers are allowed in the 1M Dash only.
- Your race number must be worn on your front and must be visible.
- DO NOT exchange or give your race number to another participant.