Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your consideration of making a gift to Maryvale!
When you make a gift to the Annual Fund, we are able to further embrace our customized approach to education as we:
- Bridge the 20 percent gap between tuition and the actual cost of a Maryvale education;
- Equip classrooms with the latest technology and tools in education;
- Sponsor professional development opportunities for administrators and faculty members;
- Implement hands-on and innovative learning experiences for our students on campus, in the community and abroad; and ultimately...
fulfill our mission to educate young women for life.
Annual Fund FAQs
- What is the Annual Fund?
- How much should I give?
- How should I designate my gift?
- When should I give?
- How do I make a gift?
- How is a gift to the Annual Fund different from an endowment or capital gift?
- What are my tax benefits of giving?
- How will I be recognized?
- Who can I contact if I have more questions?
What is the Annual Fund?
How much should I give?
How should I designate my gift?
When should I give?
How do I make a gift?
How is a gift to the Annual Fund different from an endowment or capital gift?
What are my tax benefits of giving?
How will I be recognized?
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
Contact the Director
Michele V. Kogler
Director of Development
Donor Recognition Societies and Clubs
The Françoise Society
(Leadership Gifts of $1,250 or more)
$50,000 or more
$25,000 - $49,999
St. Julie Billiart Society
$10,000 - $24,999
$5,000 - $9,999
$1,250 – $2,499