Annual Fund Chairs
Frances and Frank Dingle, P’26, ‘28
Stephanie and Bill Cole, P’28
Kristin and Dave Schiminger, P’26
Kathryn Thompson ‘08
Each year, generous annual gifts from trustees, alumnae, parents, grandparents and friends directly support all the many programs that open the door to opportunities for every Maryvale student. Every gift, large or small, is a tangible expression of gratitude and endorsement for the mission of the school.
Gifts to the Annual Fund help bridge the gap between tuition and the actual cost of educating a Maryvale student. In the 2023-2024 school year, tuition provides 85 percent of the true cost.
Gifts provide vital funding, allowing Maryvale to offer:
- social/emotional support in addition to high caliber academics.
- transformative, innovative learning experiences and academic classes through the Mitchell Leadership Institute.
- challenging STEAM programming and opportunities for all students.
- championship athletic teams, extensive fine and performing arts, as well as intentional service projects aligning with the Maryvale mission.
- emergency funding and tuition support for deserving students.
With your help, Maryvale continues to provide an outstanding environment that values academic rigor, commitment to social justice, leadership and service as we educate young women for life.