Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the 2021-2022 academic year is $21,900 for all grades.
A $1,000 non-refundable registration fee, applied to tuition, must accompany the completed Registration and Tuition Agreement to secure enrollment.
St. Julie Billiart Program
The 2021-2022 tuition for students enrolled in the St. Julie Billiart Program is $30,150.
Additional Annual Fees
- $350 Technology Fee: offsets the cost of innovative teaching tools and resources necessary for Maryvale to keep up with ever-changing technology. Online access to applications, homework, grades, and more allows for learning to take place anywhere.
- $450 Activity Fee: offsets the cost of extracurricular opportunities and traditions including clubs, arts, physical education and sports; schoolwide memberships in organizations promoting student development; speakers; retreat programs and virtual, on-campus and off-campus events.
- $350 Security Fee: offsets the cost of security on Maryvale's campus.
Athletic Transportation Fee for Participating Student Athletes
- 2021-2022 Athletic Transportation Fee: offsets the cost of transportation to athletic events.
- Upper School: $150 per student athlete per season.
- Middle School: $75 per student athlete per season.
The cost of textbooks is paid by each family. Books are ordered through an online source. Used textbooks are often available for some classes and some textbooks are available for download on the iPad. Prices vary depending upon the course. Additional course-specific fees may apply.