Tuition for the 2020-2021 academic year is $21,900 for all grades.
A $1,000 non-refundable registration fee, applied to tuition, must accompany the completed Registration and Tuition Agreement to secure enrollment.
St. Julie Billiart Program
The 2020-2021 tuition for students enrolled in the St. Julie Billiart Program is $30,150.
Additional Annual Fees
- $350 Technology Fee: includes, but is not limited to, the use/maintenance of Maryvale Mac computers, laptops and computer/multimedia labs
- $450 Activity Fee: offsets the cost of retreats and school trips
- $350 Security Fee: offsets the cost of security on Maryvale's campus
Athletic Transportation Fee for Participating Student Athletes
- Athletic Transportation Fee: offsets the cost of transportation to athletic events.
- Upper School: $150 per student athlete per season.
- Middle School: $75 per student athlete per season.
The cost of textbooks is paid by each family. Books are ordered through an online source. Used textbooks are often available for some classes and some textbooks are available for download on the iPad. Prices vary depending upon the course. Additional course-specific fees may apply.