Maryvale, located in Lutherville, Md., is a Catholic, independent school for girls in grades six through 12. Affiliated with the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, Maryvale combines tradition with the latest trends in technology and education to offer an invaluable 21st century, college preparatory learning experience.
Check here often to learn more about the latest employment opportunities available at Maryvale.
Did You Know?
In the spring of 2017, Maryvale was named a finalist in the Baltimore Business Journal’s competitive “Best Places to Work” contest, which is based on anonymous employee feedback.
Maryvale Preparatory School, a Catholic, independent school for girls in grades six through 12, is seeking a full-time Campus Minister/Community Service Coordinator faculty member for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Serving as the Campus Minister as well as leading all liturgies, prayer services, special services and retreats
- Coordinating and attending community service trips/opportunities
- Teaching the 1804: Peer Ministry and Leadership class
- Collaborating with the Theology Department on campus initiatives
- Serving as an Advisor in the student Advisory Program
- Participating in the school community with other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Theology, Religious Studies or Pastoral Studies required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience teaching in an independent school setting preferred
- Willingness to work collaboratively with administration, faculty and parents
- Eagerness to embrace the mission and values of Maryvale and our connection to the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur
- Commitment to single gender education for young women
- Genuine enthusiasm, personal warmth and high energy level
The ideal candidate will also be a:
- Advocate of Catholic Social Teaching
- Practicing Roman Catholic with a strong foundation in Catholic Theology and ongoing faith formation
Please send a resume and cover letter to Debbie Shaw at 11300 Falls Road, Lutherville, MD 21093 or firstname.lastname@example.org.