Updates on President Search
On August 15, 2022, Tracey Ford announced that the 2022-2023 academic school year would be her last as President of Maryvale.
Maryvale is working with The Finney Search Group, a Baltimore-based firm with national reach specializing in independent schools, to ensure access to the best talent. Please email Sherm Bristow at The Finney Search Group to share your nomination at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to hear from you!
A successful President search includes understanding priorities for Maryvale’s future
from the perspective of our students and families, faculty and staff, and alumnae.
The survey is now closed. Thank you for all your support and valuable feedback!
Community Input Sessions
The Finney Search Group will conduct community input sessions on Maryvale’s Campus on October 5 and October 11. Specific details will be shared shortly.
- Who is leading the search process?
- How were the Search Committee members selected?
- How will the Search Committee communicate with the Maryvale community?
- What role will parents, students, faculty, and staff play in the search process?
- Will my child's educational experience be affected by this transition?
- What is the role of the Board of Trustees?
- What is the role of the Search Committee?
- What is the role of The Finney Search Group?
- What is the general timeline for the search for the Head of School?
Meet the President Search Committee
Sherry Pudloski '85
President Search Committee
Patricia M.C. Brown, Esq. '78
Maryvale Board of Trustees (2021-present)
Mary Ellen Gallagher Barthelme '72
Maryvale Board of Trustees (2018-2021)
retired in 2022
2022 Carol Malone Outstanding Faculty Award Recipient
Rev. Jack Dennis, S.J.
Director of Campus Ministry
Scranton Preparatory School
Jessy P. Halaby, LCSW
Maryvale former trustee
Maryvale former parent ('17)
Founder & Principal Therapist
Nouveaux Possibilities, LLC
Shana Hall, PCC '95
Soma Triune Leadership Coaching and Consulting, LLC
John (Jack) Nelson
Maryvale former parent ('21)