Congratulations to Nadia B. '21, Julianna G. '21, Rory K. '21, Skyler M. '21, Victoria M. '21 and Emma R. '21 who virtually delivered 5-minute versions of their Leadership Capstone presentations on January 27 to parents, faculty, staff and Leadership Scholars.
Their Capstone topics were:
- How Leaders Can Motivate Young People to Take Action to Address Climate Change
- Leadership Challenges Facing Women Physicians in Sports Medicine
- Mental Health's Impact on the Leadership Success of Young Athlete
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence in Hiring and Developing Future Leaders
- Flipping the Script: How Women Leaders in Film Influence the Representation of Women On and Off the Screen
- The Effects of Playing Sports on Leadership: An Examination of How Women's Participation in Sports Builds and Enhances Leadership Skills
Great job, ladies!
This spring, the 11 second semester Leadership Scholars will deliver their presentations!