Maryvale Ski Club
Who: Maryvale students in grades six - 12. (Note: St. Paul’s School will be sharing a coach bus with us; we will pick them up second)
Registration Deadline: Monday, Nov. 6. Space is limited, so don’t delay!
Dates: Six (6) Fridays, Jan. 5, 2018 - Feb. 9, 2018
Cost: $200 plus your choice of *Ski Package (rates vary)
- $200 covers coach bus transportation, staffing and admin fees for six trips. See Step One under "Registration Instructions"
- PLUS purchase of a Ski Liberty Night Club Card through our group, which is purchased separately through the Ski Liberty website. See Step Two under “Registration Instructions” (Note: you may instead purchase a season/advantage/family pass on your own if you do not wish to buy the Night Club Card)
- $189 - Lift Only
- $234 - Lift and Lessons
- $279 - Lift, Rental and Lessons
Additional options are available online when you register (I.e. helmet rental/purchase, insurance, advantage card options, etc.) In addition to the six school trips, the Ski Liberty Night Club Card also allows students to ski/snowboard for FREE on their own from 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. all season at Liberty, Roundtop and Whitetail beginning Jan. 2, 2018.
- The bus departs from St. Paul's campus at 3:30 p.m. and will return at 10:30 p.m.
- Trips will take place at Ski Liberty.
- Gear may be dropped off on the morning of each trip (specific location TBA).
- Three (3) parents per trip will chaperone. Sign-ups will be sent via email after the roster has been confirmed. Chaperones will receive a complimentary ski pass for the evening.
- Chaperones supervise behavior to/from the resort. Chaperones who ski will be on mountain/lifts, and students are encouraged to ski with a buddy. Students are required to check in at designated times during the trip, however, students are not directly supervised while on the slopes.
- Students are responsible for their own meals.
- Additional details will follow upon registration.
Step One: Maryvale Ski Club Registration- Click here.
Step one is required to secure your space in the club. All steps are required to complete your registration.
Step Two: Ski Liberty Registration - Click here.
- Purchase your Night Club Card by logging onto our Ski Liberty Club page. Click on "See Available Items." There are other options available in addition to the Night Club Card. Go to the Ski Liberty website or contact Groups at 717-642-8282 x3305 if you would like to learn more about those options.
IMPORTANT: You will need the following Maryvale login information to register with our group through Ski Liberty.
- Club Name: Maryvale
- Password: member
Step Three: Upload a photo for your Night Club Card to the Ski Liberty website.
Click here for instructions on how to upload a photo for you Ski Liberty Night Club Card.