The Maryvale Ski Club is open to all students in grades 6-12. (Note: St. Paul’s School will be sharing a coach bus with us. We will pick them up second).
- Friday, Jan. 10, 2020 - Roundtop
- Friday, Jan. 17, 2020 - Roundtop
- Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020 - Whitetail
- Friday, Jan. 31, 2020 - Liberty
- Friday, Feb. 7, 2020 - Roundtop
- Friday, Feb. 14, 2020 - Liberty
- $200 covers coach bus transportation, staffing and administrative fees for six trips. See Step 1 under "Registration Instructions."
- PLUS the purchase of a Youth Night Tracker Card (ski pass through Ski Liberty). See Step 2 under "Registration Instructions."
- $190 - Lift Ticket Only
- $235 - Lift Ticket and Lessons
- $280 - Lift Ticket, Lessons, Equipment and Rentals
Note: Fees increase by $25 after Sunday, Nov. 17, 2019.
NOTE: STEP 1 is required to secure your space in the club. All steps are required to complete your registration.Step 1. St. Paul’s Ski Club Registration: Click Here
NOTE FOR STEPS 2 AND 3: Ski Liberty has not yet activated Maryvale's group Youth Night Tracker registration page, which is expected to be up and running by Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019. You will be able to complete Steps 2 and 3 after Oct. 12.
Step 2. Ski Liberty Registration:
Purchase your Youth Night Tracker Card by logging onto our Ski Liberty Club page. There are other options available, in addition to the Youth Night Tracker Card. Call Ski Liberty at 717-642-8282 ext. 3305 if you want to learn more about those options.
IMPORTANT: You will need the following login information to register with our group through Ski Liberty.
Login for Maryvale:
Club Name: LMMARYVALE
Upload a photo for your Youth Night Tracker Card to Ski Liberty site.
Step 4: Upload a photo for your Youth Night Tracker Card to Ski Liberty site.
Click here for instructions on how to upload a photo for Ski Liberty Youth Night Tracker card.
Contact Krista Collier, Ski Club Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jessica Vitrano Randisi '01, Dean of Students/Assistant Upper School Head, at email@example.com.