Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2018 marked the first day of the initial signing period for high school athletes who intend to accept athletic scholarships from Division I or Division II college programs. Maryvale’s Sophia Antonopoulos ’19, Claire Bockstie ’19, Tess Keppel ’19, Kristina Lysik ’19, Mary Christa McWright ’19 and Paige Wilkinson ’19 each signed a National Letter of Intent to play a sport in college. Maryvale President Tracey Ford and Athletic Director Terri Moeser, as well as the College Counseling staff and additional administrators, acknowledged each student in Community Homeroom for her tremendous accomplishments. The girls and their families then proceeded to the Dining Room for a signing ceremony to celebrate their college commitments. Congratulations to Sophia, Claire, Tess, Kristina, Mary Christa and Paige on their exciting next steps!
- Sophia Antonopoulos, University of Maryland College Park, Lacrosse
- Claire Bockstie, UMBC, Lacrosse
- Tess Keppel, University of Richmond, Field Hockey
- Kristina Lysik, Boston University, Lacrosse
- Mary Christa McWright, Boston College, Lacrosse
- Paige Wilkinson, Arizona State University, Lacrosse