Maryvale Summer Academy 2020
Registration Deadline: All students must be registered and paid in full by Monday, June 15. Please note all courses are subject to minimum enrollments.
Early registration discounts have been extended and are available until Monday, May 25, 2020.
Special Note: Due to COVID-19, all courses may change to a Zoom/online format.
How to register:
- Review the course offerings.
- Select the first course you wish to register for and you can add additional courses during the registration process.
- Ensure that you have clicked ‘Submit’ to finalize registration.
- Students who miss more than 2 class days (including online sessions) will not receive credit for the course. If this occurs, a student may not be able to return to Maryvale in the fall. Two tardies count towards as one absence. Be on time for class!
- Students are expected to follow the guidelines set forth in the Maryvale Student Handbook about behavior, etc.
Students are expected to be neat. The following items are NOT allowed: T-shirts with inappropriate wording or graphics, halter-tops or any strapless garment, spandex, shorts and cut-offs, or garments with spaghetti straps. Bare midriffs are not permitted. Sweatpants are not permitted. Any clothing with holes is unacceptable. Closed toe shoes are required. Bermuda shorts (knee-length) are acceptable. If a student arrives at school dressed inappropriately, he/she may be sent home to change or his/her parents may be called and requested to bring more appropriate attire to school for their child.
Questions? Contact Dr. Victor Shin, Upper School Head at Maryvale.
- High School Prep English/Study Skills (Tutoring)
- High School Prep Math/Study Skills (Tutoring)
- Algebra Companion to Geometry (Traditional/Tutoring)
- Art 1/Art Foundations (Traditional)
- Algebra 1 (Tutoring)
- Algebra 2 (Tutoring)
- Geometry (Tutoring)
- Digital Photo 1 (Traditional)
- American Government (Hybrid)
- Foundations of Leadership
- World Religions (Hybrid)
- Health/Wellness (Online)
- Sports Medicine