Virtual Driver's Education
2021 Session Offerings
- Jan. 25 - Feb. 5, 2021, 3:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- March 8 - March 19, 2021, 3:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- June 14 - June 25, 2021, 3:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Classes are taught by Roland Park Driving School instructors. Each session includes 30 hours of classroom time as well as six hours of driving time (scheduled individually).
Important Registration Information
- The virtual Zoom class fee is $475. A $50 non-refundable fee is included in the cost of the class.
- The program is co-ed and open to ALL students, not only those who attend Maryvale.
- Students must be 15 or older; no permit is required.
- A minimum of 10 students is required to run each session.
- Students MUST attend the first class of their registered session. Up to three classes may be missed and can be made up at any location where Roland Park Driving School holds classes. Contact Roland Park Driving School to schedule make-up classes.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Payments will not be accepted at the Zoom session.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations within one week of the first class.
Questions? Contact Marianne Pfeffer in Maryvale's Advancement Office at 410-308-8515.