Maryvale Virtual Alumnae Weekend 2021
Virtual Alumnae Weekend: May 7 - 8, 2021
Join your Maryvale classmates and friends for Virtual Alumnae Weekend, May 7 and May 8, 2021, a weekend of celebration and activities. All alumnae are invited! For the members of classes celebrating a milestone reunion (1956, 1961, 1966, 1971, 1976, 1981, 1986, 1991, 1996, 2001, 2006, 2011, 2016) enjoy a special Zoom gathering with your class at Cheers to Your Years.
You will receive Zoom links to the events for which you register before Alumnae Weekend.
2021 Alumnae Weekend Calendar of Events
Available throughout the weekend
Celebrate the history of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur and their profound influence on Maryvale. Sr. Patricia Loome, SND ’62 will bring the story of these amazing women to life in her video, The History and Relationship of Maryvale and the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. Click here to watch the video.
Friday, May 7, 2021
6 p.m.: Virtual Cooking Class with Amy von Lange ’91 of Schola
Registration for this event is now closed as registration for this event is full.
Saturday, May 8, 2021
10 a.m.: Virtual Breakfast with Books
Alumnae authors participating:
- Dayle Dabney ’64, Corinne’s Fin
- Tracy Bagli Hooper ’73, The New Hello: What To Say What To Do In The New World of Work
- Traci Parker ‘99, Department Stores and the Black Freedom Movement: Workers, Consumers, and Civil Rights from the 1930s to the 1980s
- Chip Rouse ’70, Event Planning; Communicating Theory and Practice
All Alumnae are invited, please RSVP below.
Virtual Cheers To Your Years
Including a celebration toast with Maryvale President Tracey H. Ford:
- 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Classes 1956, 1961, 1966, 1971, 1976, 1981, 1986
- 5:45 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. – Classes 1991, 1996, 2001, 2006, 2011, 2016
- 5:45 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. – Lower School Alumnae (all years) and Men of Maryvale
Reunion Classes are invited, please RSVP below.
Local alums: Please stop by Maryvale to pick up your complimentary toast package from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, May 8. You can select your pickup time when you register for the event. Cheers!
Questions? Please contact Cathy Vitrano Kellermann '73, Director of Alumnae and Parent Relations.