See below or click here to see the complete list of those students who are recipients of Digital Art Awards, Studio Art Awards and the President's Award for Maryvale's 2020 Visual Art Show!
Congratulations to the winners and to all of the students whose artwork was featured in Maryvale's 2020 Visual Art Show for Middle and Upper School!
Digital Art Awards:
- The Yayoi Kusama Award for Creativity: Karoll Mae Tan
- The Platon Award for Breathtaking Portraiture: Ana Luisa Scholtes
- The Ansel Adams Award for Captivating Landscape: Alex Angleos
- The Lorna Simpson Award for Presenting your Authentic Self in your Art: Lily Mihok
- The Margaret Burke-White Award for Risk taking: Tara Coyne
- The Christian Vieler Award for Capturing the Animal’s Personality: Emma Gilbert
- The Brassai Award for Shutter Speed: Nya Justis
- The Salvador Dali Award for Tricking the Eye: Ali Masterman
- The Paula Scher Award for Graphic Design: Claire Neff
Studio Art Awards:
- The David Hockney Award for Best in Drawing: Arabella Tiskiewic
- The Monet Award for the Best Use of Color: Madison Hayes
- The Kandinsky Award for Best Imaginative Work: Brenna Phelan
- The Georgia OKeeffe Award for Conveying Your Own Artistic Voice: Abi Fackler
- The Romare Bearden Award for Best Mixed Media: Callie Ziedler
- The Leonardo da Vinci Award for the Most Inventive and Risk Taking: Karollmae Tan
- The Jean Michel Basquiat Award for Most Expressive: Lauren Ronald
- The Hokusai Award for Best Nature and Water Depiction: Carley Laue
- The Amy Sherald Award for Best Depiction of a Person: Reilly Videndese
Congratulations to Cailie Zeidler '20, the recipient of the President’s Award, for her seascape oil painting! The Presidents Award is chosen by Mrs. Tracey Ford and will hang in the permanent Visual Art Collection at Maryvale Preparatory School.
- Visual Arts News