Check here for job openings at Maryvale.
Maryvale Preparatory School, a Catholic, independent college preparatory school for young women in grades six through 12, is seeking a full-time World Languages (French and Spanish) faculty member for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Teach Middle and Upper School French and Spanish language courses; Teaching experience of AP and Honors courses is preferred.
- Serve as an advisor in the student Advisory Program
- Participate in the school community with other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in French and/or Spanish required; Master’s Degree preferred; MSDE certification preferred
- Fluency in French and Spanish is required.
- Experience teaching in an independent school setting preferred
- Willingness to work collaboratively with administration, faculty and parents
- Eagerness to embrace the mission and values of Maryvale and our connection to the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur
- Commitment to single-gender education for young women
- Genuine enthusiasm, personal warmth and high energy level
Please send a resume and cover letter to Debbie Shaw at 11300 Falls Road, Lutherville, MD 21093, or email them to email@example.com.