Maryvale’s Athletic Hall of Fame, begun in the spring of 2003, honors those women who have contributed to the athletic program at Maryvale with talent, character and spirit. This on-going program seeks nominations from athletes, teammates, friends and family members based on the criteria below.
- No athlete shall be considered for selection until ten years after the graduation of her class.
- An athlete must have earned a minimum of two varsity athletic letters.
- Any present or former Maryvale coach or present or former member of the Maryvale community.
- Athletic Department individual with 10 years of service is eligible for induction in to Maryvale’s Athletic Hall of Fame.
- To be eligible, with the exception of coaches or members of the Athletic Department, an individual must have received a Maryvale diploma.
- The record of the individual considered should be so outstanding that there is no question as to the qualifications necessary for induction.
- Qualifications and criteria should be based on the candidate’s participation in athletics while attending Maryvale and could include athletic accomplishments after leaving the school.
- Consideration shall be given for personal conduct in life exemplifying the high ideals of Maryvale Preparatory School.
- Annually, a maximum of 10 living members and one deceased member from a list of nominees shall be elected by a two-thirds vote of the Selection Committee.