The Alumna of the Year Award is presented annually to an outstanding alumna of Maryvale. Nominations may be submitted by anyone who knows the nominee; alumna, family or friend. A committee comprised of the Director of Alumnae Relations and the executive committee of the Alumnae Association will determine the recipient of the award. All nominees must demonstrate the following characteristics:
1. Service to Maryvale is the top criterion.
2. No alumna may be considered for selection until ten years after graduation.
3. The nominee must have been or still be involved with the School as an advocate, benefactor, including but not limited to, the alumnae association, the board of trustees, annual giving, endowments, capital campaigns, or as a faculty or staff member or coach.
4. The recipient must be a well respected member of her community as a professional or volunteer.
5. The committee must give consideration for the recipient’s future involvement and/or development in the school’s long range plans.
Please send your Alumna of the Year nominations to:
Libby Bagli Nagle `72
Director of Alumnae Relations
Maryvale Preparatory School
11300 Falls Road, Lutherville, MD 21093
Nominations are due by February 15, 2014 for the annual May Alumna of the Year ceremony.